This little monkey of mine. Such a sweet, happy baby.
He never stops surprising me. He has been:
- Crawling since just before 6 months.
- Standing, cruising along the furniture.
- Just in the past week, he can stand, unassisted for up to 20 seconds.
- Waving back when you wave at him.
- Saying "Mum, mum, mum" when I encourage him.
- Giggling, laughing, and smiling all the time
- Playing with his sister. He loves her so much, and for now, the feelings are mutual.
- Loving the water (kiddie pool, bath, toilet *gag*)
He also has a large-ish spot on his arm that looks like a cafe au lait spot. I asked the doctor about it and he didn't think it was a birth mark, but a discoloration from skin irritation. He prescribed hydrocortizone, but it doesn't seem to be making a difference.